#SurpriseKhushi – Terms & Conditions – Expired
November 10, 2016
- The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “SurpriseKhushi” promotion which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ hereinafter in this document.
- By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer mentioned hereunder. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
- The Offer will be applicable for a Customer (‘User’) holding a valid and active Udio Wallet account.
- This Offer would be applicable only to Users using the latest version 2.1.8 of Udio Wallet Mobile App available on the Google Play Store. User is advised to visit goo.gl/rOUuKV to check the version and update in case you are not using the latest version.
- Udio Wallet is issued by TranServ Private Limited and is operated as per the prevailing guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India for semi-closed loop prepaid instruments.
- The Udio Card linked to the Udio Wallet is a prepaid Visa card issued by RBL Bank in partnership with TranServ.
- Transactions conducted using Udio RBL Bank Prepaid Card or Digital Card will be eligible for the Offer.
- All cashback shall be offered in the form of Udio Treats and shall appear in vouchers section of the mobile app. Udio Treats refers to a promotional credit that can be redeemed for recharge/bill pay transaction on Udio app, Udio card transaction & Gifting. Udio Treats are non-transferable and cannot be sent to other Udio wallet or transferred to bank account.
- All successful card transactions will be eligible for 2% (Two Percent) worth of cashback credited in the form of Udio treats. Udio treats will be offered subject to a limit of maximum Rs.200 (Rupees Two Hundred) per eligible user during offer period
- Udio treats will not be credited instantly and will be credited within 72 (Seventy Two) working hours. Udio treats carry an expiry date and should be utilised within 15 (Fifteen) days of receipt.
- The Offer shall be valid only on successful transactions conducted during November 11, 2016 00:00:00 hrs to November 11, 2016 23:59:59 hrs & November 13, 2016 00:00:00 hrs to November 13, 2016 23:59:59 hrs (“Offer Period”). TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the Offer period and terms of Offer without any prior notice.
- Bill Payments, Mobile Recharges and Loading funds into any other prepaid wallet/ instruments using Udio RBL Bank Visa Card or Digital card shall not be eligible for availing this offer. Transactions done on Paytm using RBL Bank Visa Card or Digital card shall not be eligible for availing this offer.
- Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Udio Wallet shall be eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
- In the event where approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase is failed/ refunded/ void/ unsettled post credit of cashback into the customer’s wallet, TranServ reserves the right to recover the cashback from the customer’s wallet balance
- Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.
- The Offer cannot be combined with any other Offers.
- TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer.
- An individual is permitted to set-up and use only one Udio Wallet. Any attempt to set-up and / or use multiple Udio Wallets by a single individual will be treated as a violation of the Terms and Conditions and TranServ will have full right to initiate an action, including but not limited to block such a Udio Wallet and/or deny cashbacks or any promotional activities or any such corrective measures.
- In the event of any individual/customer trying to use unauthorized data or fraudulent means or lost/stolen card data or indulging in identity theft or any other unscrupulous means for logging in to Udio Wallet, loading funds/utilising funds, TranServ will have full rights to block that particular Udio Wallet account.
- TranServ is not responsible for any dispute arising between a Merchant and the Customer. TranServ shall not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the Merchant.
- In addition to the above, the regular terms and conditions of the Udio Wallet shall also be applicable unless otherwise stated above. Please visit http://udioforyou.com/blog/termsconditions-for-udio-services for details.
- TranServ’s decision of computation, cancellation, forfeiture, credit, debit and blocking of accounts shall be final, conclusive and binding on the customer
Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction.