Udio Wallet & Services
This is an important document which you must consider carefully when choosing whether to use our UDIO Services at any time.
By installing the Udio App or signing up on Udio website or through any Udio Cash Point, and/or by using any part of the Udio Services, the customer expressly agrees to and consents to being irrevocable bound by this agreement, and all of the terms set out herein for usage of the Udio prepaid instrument. Please read the terms contained herein carefully before agreeing to them. You are solely responsible for understanding and complying with any and all laws, rules and regulations of India that may be applicable for use of our Udio Services.
TranServ Pvt Limited has received authorisation from the Reserve Bank of India for Issuance and Operations of Semi-Closed Prepaid Payment Instruments. TranServ complies to the RBI guidelines applicable for prepaid payment instruments, Domestic Money Transfer Guidelines issued by The Reserve Bank of India and any other laws as maybe applicable. TranServ issues prepaid instruments in the name and brand “UDIO”
Udio wallet is a semi-closed prepaid payment instrument available as a mobile application on Android (v1.4 and above)/iOS (v 8 and above) and on the web. Udio wallet includes functionalities such as add funds, send money, split bills, store CC/DC, make bill payments, sent gift vouchers, recharges, merchant payments and it also gives customer the option to subscribe for a partner bank prepaid card issued in partnership with RBL Bank and card networks such as Visa. Udio wallet can be used for conducting transactions only in Indian currency
These Terms and Conditions (these “Terms & Conditions” or “T&Cs”) form the terms and conditions for the use of our UDIO Services (as hereinafter defined). This Agreement is a legal document between the Customer (as defined below) and TranServ Private Limited a company incorporated under of laws of India (“TranServ”, “we”, “our” or “us”) governing the Customer’s relationship with TranServ.
The words “you”, “your” or “yours” refer to the “Customer” using our UDIO Wallet and UDIO Services.
In relation to these “Terms & Conditions” “T&Cs”;
- All references to singular shall include plural and masculine gender shall include feminine gender;
- The clause headings are only for convenience and do not affect the meaning of the relative clause; and
- If any provision hereof is held to be illegal, void or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be deemed to be deleted here from and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
In this document, the following word and phrases shall have the following meanings:
- The words “TranServ”, “We” and “Us” refers to TranServ Private Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of India and includes its successors and assignors.
- “Customer, User, Employee” shall mean a registered user of the UDIO Wallet service provided by TranServ or any other person who is using Udio Services directly or indirectly
- “Corporate” shall mean a Company (Pvt Ltd or Ltd), Partnership, Firm, Organisation or any other such Institution which has an agreement with TranServ to provide services of Udio application or website, EMV and MV to its Employees.
- EMV- The Electronic Meal Vouchers which shall be provided by TranServ to the Employees of the Corporate. The scope of EMV covers restaurants, cafes, dinners, fast food outlets which shall provide food and non- alcoholic beverages.
- “Fees” or “Charges” shall mean the fees charged by TranServ for the UDIO Services;
- “Know Your Customer (KYC)” refers to the various norms, rules, laws and statutes issued by RBI, or any other regulatory body, from time to time under which TranServ or the Partner Bank may be required or wish to procure personal identification details from you before any UDIO Services can be delivered;
- “Merchant” means any partnership firm, limited liability partnership firm, public limited company, private limited company, trust, society or any other legal entity as per the laws in force in India from time to time, which has an arrangement with TranServ to accept and honour payments made using the UDIO Wallet, for paying consideration for goods and services provided by the Merchant to the Customer. Merchants shall include among others, stores, shops, restaurants, transport organizations as advertised from time to time by TranServ;
- MV- The Electronic Medical Vouchers given to the Employees of the Corporate which can be availed by them with restriction to usage at pharmacies, clinics and hospitals only.
- “RBI” means the Reserve Bank of India;
- “Reimbursements” any amount received by the employees of the corporates for expenses incurred related to official purposes. Reimbursements will be like general cash and will not be restricted for use at any specific Merchant categories.
- “Partner Bank / Escrow Bank” shall mean any bank that we may have contract from time to time, for holding the advances received from customers/corporates/ or any other establishment for the execution of our Udio Services
- “Partner Bank Prepaid Instrument” shall mean any prepaid instrument issued by Partner Bank called Udio RBL Bank Visa Card/ Udio Card
- “Pay by UDIO” is a payment platform service provided to Merchants in order to enable such Users of UDIO Services who want to purchase the products/services of that Merchant using their UDIO Wallet and/ or Udio RBL Bank Visa Card;
- “Payment Service Provider” shall mean Partner banks, financial institutions, card issuer bank, online intermediaries, payment gateway providers, card network associations, and/or other entities with whom TranServ has entered into arrangements for facilitating the provision of UDIO Services by TranServ.
- “Password” means the alphanumeric string required for authenticating the use of the UDIO Wallet and/ or Udio RBL Bank Visa Card on a mobile or web platform allocated by TranServ from time to time;
- “Regulations” The UDIO Wallet is subject to and in compliance with the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 (“PSS Act”); any guidelines as issued under Issuance and Operation of the Prepaid Payment Instruments in India (Reserve Bank) Directions, 2009 (“RBI Guidelines”) updated on July 01, 2014, and any amendments thereafter; Domestic Money Transfer Guidelines issued by The Reserve Bank of India and any other laws as maybe applicable to these T&Cs
- “UDIO Services” shall mean the services provided by TranServ to Customers through the UDIO Wallet and / or UDIO Card, or otherwise, in order to enable Customers, pay to the Merchants or other Customers through any modes as may be determined by TranServ.
- “UDIO Wallet” means Semi closed Prepaid Instrument issued in accordance with the RBI guidelines for Issuance and Operations of Prepaid Payment Instruments. Such a wallet is issued and operated in an electronic form whereas Customers access such account through a mobile handset or website or any such electronic instruments
- “UDIO Card / Udio RBL Bank Visa Card” means a physical/digital prepaid card issued in partnership with the Partner Bank and the Card Network, with its balance linked to the wallet balance, and which can be used at any POS terminal accepting the Card Network.
- “Transaction” means an instruction or an inquiry or communication as appearing in the records maintained by TranServ, and made by the Customer using the UDIO Wallet directly or indirectly to effect a transaction with a Merchant.
- “Transaction Confirmation” shall mean the intimation received by TranServ from either the Merchant or the Customer with regard to the receipt or delivery or supply of goods or services.
- “Working Days” means any day on which banks in Mumbai are open for business and as further explained in Clause 18 herein below.
By registering to use, creating or using the UDIO Services, you represent and confirm, in addition to other representations that you may be required to make elsewhere in these T &Cs, that you are:
- 18 (eighteen) years of age or older;
- an Indian citizen, a legal resident of India or a business entity registered in India and authorized to conduct business in India; not ‘incompetent to contract’ within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1972; and
- entering into and performing these T&Cs, as per applicable law.
We reserve the right to terminate your account at any time if we have reason to believe that your account is being used by any person who is not eligible, or not in compliance with the terms of this agreement. Your wallet balance in all such cases would be forfeited.
You further represent and confirm that you are not a person debarred from using and/or receiving the Udio Services under the laws of India or other applicable laws.
The Udio Services can only be used in India. You acknowledge that the Udio Services may be subject to import and export restrictions imposed by the laws, rules, regulations, and guidelines in force in India.
You hereby authorize TranServ directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate your identity and/or authenticate your identity and account information. This may include an OTP authentication of your mobile number, or asking you for further information and/or documentation about your account usage or identity, or requiring you to confirm identification by furnishing KYC documentation, ownership of your email address, telephone number or financial instruments, among others. This process is for internal verification and validation purposes.
UDIO Wallet Registration
Please note that in order to comply with the various norms, rules, regulations, laws and statutes issued by RBI, or any other regulatory body, we do not allow You to open more than one Account in association with the phone number registered in Your name.
Customer can access the wallet functionalities by signing up with mobile number, email ID and full name. Only Indian mobile numbers can be used. An OTP is triggered to the customer’s mobile number for verification. After OTP verification, customer is successfully registered as a Udio Basic with a max wallet balance of Rs. 10,000 per month. Upon completing the wallet upgradation procedure, a Udio Basic customer shall be upgraded to Udio Premium.
No additional documentation is needed for initial registration.
UDIO Wallet Upgradation
Customer can upgrade to a Udio Premium account with wallet balance of upto Rs.1,00,000 per month by writing to email@example.com
TranServ will initiate the upgradation process by getting in touch with the customer within 15-20 days. The below documents should be submitted for the upgrade. Remote e-KYC facility is not available as of now. TranServ representative will fix up a suitable time for visiting and collecting the documents.
Documents needed: Copy of the below mentioned documents along with duly filled KYC form and passport size photograph. The Original documents should be displayed to the TranServ representative for verification purpose.
PAN CARD (Mandatory) and
One of below documents:
- Aadhar Card / letter issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) containing details of name, address and Aadhaar number
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driving License
- The Voter’s Identity Card issued by Election Commission of India
- Any state / central government issued ID (If includes address)
- Ration Card
- Utility Bill (not less than 3 months old)
- Bank account statement (not less than 3 months old)
- Letter or document issued by authority of Central or State government that confirms the address and not issued within the last 6 months.
UDIO Wallet Security
- You shall be solely responsible for the security of the UDIO Wallet and other UDIO Services and shall ensure that you take all necessary steps towards safekeeping and authorised use of the UDIO Wallet and other UDIO Services. TranServ, towards this end, will initially ask you to generate a Password for the safety of your UDIO Wallet or set a password and communicate to you and which could be changed by you.
- The Password should only be entered where prompted by TranServ or third party platforms to authenticate a Transaction. You shall not disclose the password to anyone verbally, or in writing, or record it elsewhere.
- The security of the Password is very important and breach of any of the above requirements shall amount to unauthorised use of the UDIO Wallet and other UDIO Services without any liability being attributable to TranServ for such breach or unauthorised use. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account, including, without limitation,
- In the event that You have forgotten the password to Your Account, you may click on “Forgot Password?”. An OTP will be triggered to your registered mobile number. You will have to verify the OTP on the registered mobile number and input your new password for verification.
- In the event that You are unable to access Your Account or UDIO Wallet for any reason other than forgetting Your password, you may inform Us at the UDIO Services Helpdesk and make a request for blocking Your Account. We will not be liable for any unauthorised transactions made through Your Account prior to You making a request for blocking.
- You agree to
- immediately notify TranServ of any unauthorised use of your Password or your account or any other breach of security, and
- ensure that you securely exit from your account at the end of each session.
- Please do not share your Registration Data with any third parties as You will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Registration Data and will be liable for all activities and transactions that occur through Your Account and UDIO Wallet, whether initiated by You or any third party
- In accordance with the various norms, rules, regulations, laws and statutes issued by RBI, or any other regulatory body to prevent money laundering and the funding of terrorism in India, we may suspend or terminate Your Account with immediate effect if we have reason to believe that the Registration Data or any other data provided by You is incorrect, or that the security of Your Account has been compromised in any way.
Loading UDIO Wallet
Loading the UDIO Wallet shall be subject to and in compliance with various regulations as defined above
- Once you have successfully created an Account after completing the registration process in accordance with these T&Cs, You can start availing of our Services through UDIO Wallet.
- Loading funds: – Based on your KYC status, UDIO Wallet is reloadable, to maximum outstanding balance that must not exceed INR 10,000 (Indian Rupees Ten Thousand only) per month for Minimum KYC customer and INR 1,00,000 for full KYC customer at any point in time subject to the various norms, rules, regulations, laws and statutes issued by RBI, or any other regulatory body.
- Cash withdrawal: -Cash withdrawal from UDIO Wallet is prohibited under the various norms, rules, regulations, laws and statutes issued by RBI, or any other regulatory body.
- Transferability: -The various norms, rules, regulations, laws and statutes issued by RBI, or any other regulatory body prohibit transfers of Accounts and/or UDIO Wallets from a User to any third party.
Udio Wallet has two components viz., Udio Cash and Udio Vouchers.
Using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking:
When customer adds funds using credit card, debit card, net banking or cash, Udio Cash gets funded. This amount can be all types of transaction including transfer to bank. All transaction refunds get added to Udio cash subject to prevailing wallet/transaction limits for the user.
- In case of stored cards to load Udio Cash, card details consisting of card number, expiry date are stored in the form of tokens using a secure technology called tokenization in our PCI-DSS Level 1 compliant payment vault. CVV information is never stored and customer is required to input the CVV to authorize any transaction involving the card
The merchant name shown in your statement shall be “Shmart.in”
Wallet Loading – Terms and modes of payment for authorized transactions.
- You may avail of only those modes of payment as listed herein in these T&Cs including credit card, debit card, net banking or any other mode which list may be revised from time to time by Us, to load Your UDIO Wallet.
- When You choose to load money into Your UDIO Wallet You will be required to provide certain “Payment Details” for the purpose of making the desired transaction. If You provide such Payments Details, You agree that You do so voluntarily.
- The Payment Details You provide must be true and accurate to the best of Your knowledge, information and belief. We do not bear any liability for the consequences if You provide false or incorrect Payment Details.
- You represent and warrant that You are legally and fully entitled to use any debit card, credit card or bank account that You attempt to use to load funds into Your UDIO Wallet.
- You represent and warrant that the bank account through which You attempt to load funds into Your UDIO Wallet has sufficient funds to permit Your proposed transaction. We bear no liability for loading transactions which are cancelled on account of insufficient funds in Your bank account.
Load through Cashpoints:
A registered customer can also add money into his Udio wallet by visiting any of the Udio cash points or partner cash points shown on the Udio app. Customer has to specify his mobile number and specify cash load into Udio wallet after visiting the cash point location.
Once cash is handed over, the agent will initiate a load into the customer’s wallet for the equivalent amount and added amount will be accumulated in the customer’s wallet cash balance.
Cash once loaded into the wallet cannot be refunded as per the various norms, rules, regulations, laws and statutes issued by RBI
Udio Vouchers: These are non-transferable vouchers which can be used only for select transaction/merchant category
Different types of vouchers as below:
- Meal Vouchers are issued by corporates to employees and can be used at VISA merchants registered as restaurants or eating places as classified by VISA Merchant category codes. Voucher may not be redeemable at a merchant who is not registered under the respective VISA merchant category code(MCC). TranServ reserves the right to modify the list of acceptable VISA MCC codes for all types of vouchers as per compliance requirements.
- Fuel vouchers are non-transferrable vouchers issued by corporates/merchants which can be used only at VISA merchants registered as fuel service stations, can be availed by swiping the Udio RBL Bank Visa Card
- Medical vouchers are non-transferrable vouchers issued by corporates/merchants which can be used only at VISA merchants registered as medical shops
- Recharge vouchers are non-transferrable vouchers issued by merchants/corporates can be only used for recharges/bill payments on Udio.
- Gift/Promotional/Merchant vouchers are non-transferrable vouchers issued by merchants or corporates can be used only at certain merchant locations as indicated in the voucher or online when user make a payment to the respective merchant through the Udio wallet/merchant with Udio wallet integration.
Additional Terms & Conditions for redemption of vouchers:
Credit vouchers will be subjected to prevailing wallet/transaction limits for the user.
- Additional terms & conditions
- TranServ will not be liable for non-usage, replacement or re-issue of vouchers.
- Usage of the vouchers will be subject to the validity/expiry period of the voucher.
- TranServ may add or discontinue the voucher options from time to time.
Loading UDIO RBL Bank Visa Card
Udio RBL Bank Visa Card is a co-branded card issued by RBL Bank. When customer chooses to make a payment using Visa Card the equivalent amount is transferred from the customer’s Udio wallet to Udio RBL Bank Visa Card.
- Digital card assigned to a customer which can be used for online transaction, is stored in a secure tokenized form and the card details are available only on entering the Udio password or PIN created by the customer.
Pay using your UDIO Wallet
Wallet to Merchant Transfer
- A Customer can choose to pay Merchants in exchange of some goods or services provided by the Merchant. The Merchants who accept the UDIO Wallet as payment will be approved by TranServ and the list of Merchants will be conveyed to Customers from time-to-time. The list of Merchants could be amended from time-to-time and TranServ does not undertake to intimate Customers for any such change to the list of Merchants.
- Based on your KYC status Maximum of INR 10,000 (Indian Rupees Ten Thousand only) or INR 1,00,000 (Indian Rupees One Lac Only) UDIO Wallet per month, or any other limits as may be prescribed by UDIO and in compliance of the various norms, rules, regulations, laws and statutes issued by RBI, or any other regulatory body from time to time to mitigate against fraud.
- When We receive payment instructions from Customer to pay a Merchant, Customer authorises and orders Us to commit Customer’s payment to that Merchant. This authorisation will remain in effect as long as Customer maintains an Account with Us.
- In the event that Customer is not satisfied with the goods or services provided by a Merchant for any reason, we recommend that the Customer report the matter to the Merchant in question. Please note that We are not responsible for the goods or services provided by the Merchants and cannot be involved in any disputes between a Merchant and Customer regarding the same.
Wallet to Bank Transfer
A user can link a bank account with the UDIO Wallet and subsequently transfer money into this bank account subject to applicable transfer limits and fees.
A minimum KYC customer can transfer up to Rs.500 per month to their bank account for free. Bank transfers made above the limit will be charged a per transaction fee of 2.95% of the total amount or Rs 10, whichever is higher.
Udio Premium (Full KYC) customer can transfer up to Rs. 5000 per month to their bank account for free. Bank transfers made above the limit will be charged a per transaction fee of 1% of the total amount or Rs 10, whichever is higher.
- While transacting, the fees levied shall be displayed to the customer. The deduction from the wallet will be the total of amount transfer to bank and fees levied.
- The fees shall be rounded off to the lowest value.
- In case of transaction reversal, the total deducted amount shall be refunded.
In the event of transfer to incorrect beneficiary/bank account, TranServ will not be liable to get the amount reversed.
Wallet to Wallet Transfer.
Send money feature in Udio wallet is used to send money to friends, family or any individual. Similarly Request money is used to request money from friends, family or any individual. The person who receives the money or request for money should login to initiate action. If the receiver is not a Udio Wallet user, they will need to download the app post receiving the notification.
Conditions for Sending / Receiving of Funds on the UDIO Wallet:
- This service is available for existing UDIO Wallet Users only.
- The max transaction amount is Rs. 5000
- The sender must have available funds to be able to initiate a transfer to a recipient wallet
- To avail of this facility a receiver must register for a UDIO Wallet to receive transfer of funds from an existing UDIO Wallet User.
- And subject the various norms, rules, regulations, laws and statutes issued by RBI, or any other regulatory body well as at the discretion of TranServ and the Partner Bank.
Validity of Transfer
- The Wallet to Wallet Transfer request must be accepted within 7 (seven) days from the date of transfer. If the receiver of this request fails to accept the Wallet to Wallet request the funds are credited back to the sender UDIO Wallet Account.
- You agree to transfer funds from UDIO Wallet to the UDIO Wallet of no persons other than the following (“Eligible Transferee”)
- Persons who are already Users; or
- Persons who are not Users but who are Eligible to hold UDIO Services Account or UDIO Wallet.
- We rely solely on Your representation and will bear no liability in the event that funds are transferred to persons who are not Eligible Transferees.
- If We have reason to believe that funds have been transferred to persons who are not Eligible Transferees by You, we reserve the right to terminate Your Account and the Account of the person to whom You transferred funds, with immediate effect.
- If the transfer is made to another UDIO Wallet holder, then amounts in your UDIO Wallet will be moved immediately from your account to the recipient’s account, as specified by you. However, if the recipient has already exhausted any of the various norms, rules, regulations, laws and statutes issued by RBI, or any other regulatory body or TranServ imposed limit then the transfer will not be executed and amounts in your UDIO Wallet will be retained in your account.
- If the transfer is erroneously made to a wrong user, your only alternative will be to contact that user to whom you transferred the amount and ask them to refund the money. TranServ will not be liable to get the amount reversed to the account.
- If the transfer is made to a non-UDIO Wallet holder, then amounts in your UDIO Wallet will be moved immediately from your account to the recipient’s account, as specified by you. However, the recipient will need to come to a TranServ platform to verify their identity before being allowed to operate their newly created UDIO Wallet. If the non UDIO Wallet holder doesn’t verify themselves within a stipulated period, those amounts will be reversed back to your UDIO Wallet.
Bill Payments & Prepaid Recharges
Our current bill payment services include telecom and DTH bills, and we are continuously expanding the list of permitted bill payment categories and individual billers. TranServ assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to affect any Payment Instruction(s) on the Payment Date owing to the following circumstances:
- If the Payment Instruction(s) issued by you is/are incomplete, inaccurate, invalid and delayed.
- If the wallet has insufficient funds/limits to cover for the amount as mentioned in the Payment Instruction(s)
- If the funds available in the wallet are under any dispute or charge.
- If payment is not processed by biller upon receipt.
- Circumstances beyond the control of TranServ (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force)
In case the bill payment is not effected for any reason, you will be intimated about the failed payment by an e-mail
- Partial payment may not be allowed
- Excess payment may not be allowed
- Wherever allowed, payment after due date should be paid along with late fee applicable as per the bill)
- For bill payments, it is the responsibility of the Customer to enter the correct bill amount (even if it includes along with late fee)
- The customer shall be responsible for keying in the correct details of the prepaid mobile number and amount for which prepaid mobile recharge is requested. In no case shall TranServ be held liable for any erroneous transactions incurred, arising out of or relating to the customer entering wrong details of the prepaid mobile number, operator, circle and/or amount for the prepaid mobile recharge request.
- TranServ shall specify from time to time, the minimum and maximum transaction size for each prepaid mobile recharge request and shall be at liberty not to accept any prepaid mobile recharge request which do not meet such specifications.
- TranServ has tied up with an aggregator for enabling prepaid mobile/ DTH recharge. TranServ does not make any representation, warranty or undertaking in respect of recharge or the service levels of Aggregator in relation to such requests.
- Customer needs to confirm the validity or talk-time limit from respective operator before initiating the recharge.
- Customer is solely responsible for the selection of mobile operator and the recharge amount. TranServ shall not be responsible for talk-time given against recharge done as this is purely at mobile operator’s disposal
- The customer’s wallet will be debited for the total amount for prepaid mobile recharge as applicable
UDIO Services provides a social Gifting feature whereby customers can gift a particular coupon or vouchers available on the UDIO Wallet within their social circle. Customers are advised to understand the details of the redemption of each such coupon before purchasing and gifting the same. It is to be understood that TranServ is not the ultimate seller/merchant of the goods/services that can be redeemed against the coupon. TranServ is only an issuer of Coupon services and is not a warrantor or guarantor of the services to be provided. Coupons issued by us to you are sold without recourse against us for any breach of contract by such outlets and Merchants. Any disputes regarding the quality, minutes provided, cost, expiration, or other terms of the Gift purchased must be handled directly between the Customer of the Gift and such outlet or Merchant.
Pay Using UDIO RBL Bank Visa Card
The customer shall be bound to comply with the terms and conditions (placed on the website and app) and all the policies stipulated by RBL Bank from time to time in relation to the Udio RBL Bank Visa Card. The advances of customers who have linked Udio RBL Bank Visa Card is also maintained in the Partner Bank (in addition to the escrow account) to mitigate any settlement risks.
Pay using your UDIO Vouchers
The EMVs and MVs shall expire after 365 days from the date of issue. We will inform You via Your Registered Email ID and/or Registered Phone Number 30 (thirty) days prior to Expiry of Your UDIO Wallet. After the said period, the Employees of the Corporate will not have any access to them. EMV and MV are non-transferable in any circumstances
Electronic Meal Vouchers (EMV)
Employees of the corporate disbursing Electronic Meal Vouchers can receive vouchers up to only Rs. 50/- per meal and up to 2 meals per day for every working day i.e. maximum of Rs. 100/- per day. The maximum limit per month shall be Rs 2,200/-.
The employee agrees that EMV can be redeemed only for food and non-alcoholic beverages at Merchants. It is the Employee’s duty to ensure that he/she only pays through the vouchers for the above mentioned items. The employee also agrees that redemption of EMVs shall only be made on weekdays and non-public holidays and up to a maximum of Rs. 50 per meal.
Medical Vouchers (MV)
Employees can receive a maximum of Rs. 1,250/- per month worth of MVs. These MVs can be redeemed at medical establishments only for the purchase of medical related products or services. Employees shall submit itemized bills/receipts as proof to their Corporate to show the usage of the MVs.
Cash Disbursement and Reimbursement
The cash Disbursement and Reimbursement do not have any expiry associated with them and will remain in the wallet till they are utilized by the Employee. These will be available for general use online on Udio application and website and offline via Udio Card. The Employee will be responsible for any bills/receipts that the Corporate requires as proof of usage of this amount. The amount loaded per Employee shall be restricted as per KYC policy of TranServ.
Fees & Charges with effect from September 1, 2016
*Inclusive of service tax and education cess
The Fees and Charges are subject to change at the sole discretion of TranServ. TranServ reserves the right at any time to charge the Customer any fees / Charges for the Transactions carried out by you using the UDIO Wallet.
TranServ reserves the right to set off balance in your wallet against any outstanding demand. Details of applicable fees and charges will be updated in the Fees Table updated on the website as well as app from time to time as and when TranServ deems it fit.
- If We receive a request from a User for refund or cancellation of payment, we will forward the request to the Merchant. When the Merchant receives a forwarded request for refund or cancellation, the Merchant will determine whether a refund or cancellation request must be processed. If the said request must be processed, in accordance with these terms and conditions. Whenever a refund is agreed to be made by the Merchant to a Customer, the same shall be credited within 15 working days
- Where We determine that a refund request is valid, we will make every reasonable effort to grant the refund request and return the requisite funds to Your UDIO Wallet.
- We will make every reasonable effort to respond to Your refund request at the earliest. Please note that We will not be responsible for delays, which may be caused by any third parties, such as Partner Bank, banks and Merchants, on whom We rely while processing Your refund request
Termination of UDIO Account
- We reserve the right to modify, terminate or suspend Services to You at any time without prior notice due to any changes in internal policy or due to RBI Regulations or other applicable laws.
- You may initiate an unsubscribe request by uninstalling the app and writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer has to self-initiate transfer of any unused balances to his account. Any unused balance will continue to exist till date of expiry of the same.
- You will remain responsible for all transactions that occurred prior to termination of Your Account.
Expiry of UDIO Wallet
- “Expiry” of Your UDIO Wallet will occur under the following circumstances:
- Expiry of a period of 3 (three) years from the date on which You successfully registered for an Account;
- Expiry of a period of 180 (one hundred and eighty) days between the date of successful registration of Your Account and the first use of Services; or
- Expiry of a period of 180 (one hundred and eighty) days from the date on which the last use of Services occurred.
- We will inform You via Your Registered Email ID and/or Registered Phone Number 30 (thirty) days prior to Expiry of Your UDIO Wallet.
- Please note that on the date of Expiry, Your account will be converted to inactive state and any remaining balance in Your UDIO Wallet may be forfeited to Us at our discretion.
- The above T&C’s are in compliance of the various norms, rules, regulations, laws and statutes issued by RBI, or any other regulatory body.
- Customer can update PIN or Udio password from the app. An OTP will be triggered to verify the update. New PIN/Password can be set by adding the OTP along with the new PIN/Password
Mobile Number change:
- Customer mobile number is not changeable due to security reasons. User can however register with a new mobile number and transfer cash balances from his wallet to new mobile number.
- Customer can update the address from the Profile section on the app.
- Udio Premium Customer can write to email@example.com with registered mobile number to follow the process.
Co-branded Prepaid Instruments:
You hereby acknowledge and agrees that TranServ can tie-up with a third party company for the purpose of offering a co-branded prepaid instrument basis the customer’s membership for the Udio Wallet. In such cases, you can operate balances in Udio Wallet through environment (Mobile app / Website) of other such partners. You also allow TranServ to share certain details including balance information for facilitating operations of such co-branded prepaid instruments.
In such cases, you may be requested to provide specific consent for providing such access. In such cases, the terms and conditions of the third party shall also become abiding for the customers.
- Negative balances in the wallet may occur in cases where customer does multiple simultaneous transactions. In such cases, TranServ reserves the right to adjust any negative wallet balance against subsequent wallet loads.
Inactivity is defined as No customer initiated debit or credit transaction in the Udio Wallet. Customer is liable to pay inactivity fees, in the event of no customer initiated debit or credit for a period of 6 consecutive months (180 days) or as communicated from time to time. TranServ reserves the right to recover the inactivity fee from the Udio Wallet Balances without having to obtain any additional authorisation of the customer. In case of insufficient balances to recover the inactivity fee, TranServ reserves the right to recover all the amount available in the Udio Wallet. TranServ further reserves the right to terminate the Udio Wallet account on its sole discretion.
- Customer can view and download the statement from the Mobile App.
- The statement consists of all transactions
- All transactions up to 6 months from current date are available for the customer to download from the app.
- For details of transactions done prior to 6 months, customer can write to firstname.lastname@example.org with registered mobile number and details of transaction required.
Use of website and mobile app
You understand that except for information, the products or services clearly indicated as being provided by TranServ, we do not operate, control, or endorse any information, products or services in anyway. You also understand that TranServ cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through our website/ mobile app or any other form will be free of viruses, worms or other code that may be damaging. You are responsible for implementing procedures to satisfy your particular requirements and for accuracy of data input and output.
Customer’s Obligations & Covenants
The Customer, by conveying their acceptance to these Terms & Conditions, acknowledges and agrees that:
- UDIO Wallet account is linked to your registered mobile number. TranServ will not be held liable for unauthorized use of UDIO Wallet on account of loss/theft/misplacement of mobile number and/or sim card, unless you have informed UDIO Wallet customer care about such loss/theft/misplacement and have blocked wallet temporarily till you reactivate the same using a new sim card with same mobile number.
- As the account id is connected to your mobile number, it is your responsibility to inform TranServ in case you terminate using the mobile number that corresponds to your account id. The account id corresponding to the mobile number you register with can be accessed by you only till the time you have access to the corresponding mobile number. It is your responsibility to transfer your account id to a new mobile number if and when you change your number. Not doing so may give access to your UDIO Wallet credit balance to the new user of the same mobile number, and TranServ will not be liable or responsible for the same. In case of loss of your mobile phone and/or UDIO Wallet password/pin, you should intimate TranServ immediately. TranServ shall make every attempt to block access to your UDIO Wallet account under such circumstances; however, TranServ shall not be liable for any losses a user may incur due to the above. The responsibility to safeguard the UDIO Wallet account balance rests entirely with you.
- The Customer will be liable for all Transactions and for the related charges.
- The Customer accepts that at their request and risk that TranServ has agreed to provide the UDIO Services to them and the Customer accepts full responsibility for all Transactions recorded by the use of their UDIO Wallet.
- An instruction given by means of the UDIO Wallet shall be irrevocable.
- The Customer shall, in all circumstances, accept full responsibility for the use of their UDIO Wallet, whether or not processed with his knowledge or his authority, expressed or implied.
- The Customer irrevocably authorizes TranServ to debit the amounts utilized by using the UDIO Wallet for Transactions.
- The Customer agrees to receive all commercial messages including transactional messages from TranServ
- The Customer should hold TranServ indemnified and harmless for its actions in good faith and in the normal course of business based on the Transactions.
- TranServ will employ its best efforts in carrying out the Transactions but will not incur any liability to the Customer, the Merchant or any other person for any reason whatsoever, including for its delay or inability to carry out a Transaction or an instruction.
- Amounts due and payable by the Customer, if not paid separately, shall be recovered by TranServ.
- TranServ may at its sole discretion withdraw or suspend the UDIO Wallet or any UDIO Services, or amend any of their features without notice to the Customer.
- TranServ shall have discretion for not to allow the Customer to carry out a Transaction where it has any reason to believe that the use of the UDIO Wallet is not authorized or the Transaction appears to not be genuine or unclear or raises such doubts. TranServ, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to either temporarily or permanently withdraw the privileges of the UDIO Services, or the UDIO Wallet, and/or cancel the UDIO Services, or the UDIO Wallet, at any time without giving any notice or assigning any reason thereof, to any Customer. In case of temporary withdrawal, the privileges may be reinstated by TranServ as deemed fit. However, it is made distinctly clear the withdrawal (temporarily or permanently) shall constitute automatic withdrawal of all attendant benefits, privileges and services attached to the UDIO Services, or the UDIO Wallet, as the case may be. However, the Customer shall continue to be fully liable for all the charges incurred for usage of the UDIO Services, or the UDIO Wallet, as the case may be, prior to such withdrawal together will all other applicable charges thereon, unless other specified by TranServ.
- By accepting these Terms & Conditions, you authorize us to settle funds on your behalf. Your authorization will remain in full force and effect until your UDIO Wallet is closed or terminated.
Representations & Warranties
Customer represent and warrant to us that:
- You are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age;
- You are eligible to register and use the UDIO Services and have the right, power, and ability to accept and perform your obligations under these Terms & Conditions;
- Your obligations hereunder constitute legal, valid, binding and enforceable obligations;
- the acceptance of these Terms & Conditions do not breach any law, provisions of any contract or order of court applicable to you and do not require any applicable governmental approval;
- You will not use the UDIO Services, directly or indirectly, for any fraudulent undertaking or in any manner so as to interfere with the delivery of the UDIO Services; and
- Your use of the UDIO Services will be in compliance with these Terms & Conditions.
- You are duly organized and validly existing under the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are established;
- You have the requisite power and authority to execute, deliver and perform these T&Cs and that these T&Cs have been duly and validly authorized, executed and delivered by you;
- You will not be indecent, obscene in his communications with Us or other Users;
- You will not be seditious, offensive, abusive, liable to incite racial, ethnic or religious hatred, discriminatory, menacing, tortuous, scandalous, inflammatory or blasphemous in his communication with Us or other Users;
- You will not constitute and/or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law;
- You will not spread material that is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer/ mobile viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data or any other code or files) or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally destroy, limit, interrupt, interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate the functionality of any system, data or personal information. You will not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) goodwill or business; and
- Your communication with Us or other Users will not be in the nature of political campaigning, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional and/ or commercial solicitation, chain letters, pyramid schemes, mass mailings and/or any form of “spam” or solicitation.
- In order to register, create and use the UDIO Services, TranServ may require that you submit certain information (“Personal Information”), including but not limited to your name, address, mobile phone number, e-mail address, date of birth, and permanent account number (PAN) to. You agree that the Personal Information you provide upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete. You also agree to update the address in case of any change in address.
- During the registration process, or when you access the UDIO Services from a mobile phone, your mobile phone’s device ID may be stored.
- You agree to maintain and update this Personal Information in case of any changes or inconsistencies. We rely completely on your representation that you are eligible and will bear no responsibility if you or anyone who uses your account or UDIO Wallet is found to not be eligible.
- We are reliant on third parties such as banks to deliver timely Services. Since We cannot control the actions of such third parties, we will not be responsible to render Services or process payments or refunds on the following days (“Nonworking Days”):
- Days which are declared as holidays by the RBI, or any other day which is declared a holiday by the RBI on its official website and UDIO Wallet;
- Days including Saturdays and Sundays and declared as bandhs or festivals in Mumbai, any State or Union Territory in India.; and
- Days on which a “Force Majeure” event occurs, as defined under the terms and conditions
Customer hereby undertakes and agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless TranServ including their officers, directors and agents from and against all actions, proceedings, claims (including third party claims), liabilities (including statutory liability), penalties, demands and costs (including without limitation, legal costs), awards, damages, losses and/or expenses however arising directly or indirectly, including but not limited to, as a result of:
breach or non-performance by the Merchant of any of its undertakings, warranties, covenants, declarations or obligations under this Agreement;
- breach of confidentiality and intellectual property rights obligations by the Customer;
- any claim or proceeding brought by the Customer or any third party against TranServ in respect of any Products or Services offered by the Merchant;
- any act, deed, negligence, omission, misrepresentation, default, misconduct, non-performance or fraud by the Merchant, its employees, contractors, agents, Customers or any third party;
- Chargebacks or refunds relating to the Transactions contemplated under these T&Cs;
- breach of law, rules regulations, legal requirements (including RBI regulations, Card Association Rules, Acquiring Bank rules) in force in India and/or in any place from where the Customers is making the Transaction and/or where the Product is or to be Delivered and/or where the respective Issuing Institution is incorporated/registered/established; or
- any fines, penalties or interest imposed directly or indirectly on TranServ on account of Customer’s or Transactions conducted through them under these Terms and Conditions.
- The indemnities under this Clause are in addition to and without prejudice to the indemnities given elsewhere in this Agreement. The indemnities provided herein shall survive the termination of these T&Cs.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms & Conditions and/or the Transactions shall be governed by Indian law and all courts in Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction as regards any claims or matters arising out of the use of the UDIO Services, including the UDIO Wallet.
Marketing and Promotional Offers
- You accept that TranServ may send alerts or information regarding what TranServ perceives to be of your interest. These could be in the form of SMS, e-mail, message or calls on your mobile number or e-mail Id, provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer. This message may include offers, discounts and general information.
- In case a customer wishes to opt out of marketing and promotional messages you will need to provide such an instruction by sending an email to email@example.com specifically with subject “Opt Out”.
- You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for receiving notices or any other information in relation to the UDIO Services including at the email address that has been provided by you, and that TranServ is not in any manner responsible for any delay or failure in this regard. By consenting, you agree that electronic notices and information have the same meaning and effect as if we provided you with paper notices or information. When TranServ sends you an e-mail or other electronic notification alerting you that such notices or information are available electronically, that shall have the same meaning and effect as if we provided you with a paper notification to such effect, whether or not you choose to view such notices or information electronically. You hereby agree to keep updated all the contact details provided to TranServ while registration.
- You agree to receive Mobile App notifications, sms, authorising TranServ & its representatives to send SMS, to call or email you with reference to your registered account. This consent will override any registration for DND/DNC/NDNC.
- You acknowledge that the alerts will be received only if the mobile phone is in ‘On’ mode to receive the SMS. If the mobile phone is in ‘Off’ mode, then the customer may not get / get after delay any alerts sent during such period. You also agree that the mobile app notification will be managed by as per your choice on your phone. The customer cannot hold TranServ liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever.
- You acknowledge that the SMS service provided by TranServ is an additional facility provided for the customer’s convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and/ or inaccuracy. In the event the customer observes any error in the information provided in the alert, TranServ shall be immediately informed about the same by the customer and TranServ will make best possible efforts to rectify the error as early as possible. The customer shall not hold TranServ liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/ suffered by the customer on account of the SMS facility. The customer acknowledges that the clarity, readability, accuracy, and promptness of providing the service depend on many factors including the infrastructure, connectivity of the service provider. TranServ shall not be responsible for any non-delivery, delayed delivery or distortion of the alert in any way whatsoever.
By accepting the terms and conditions the customer acknowledges and agrees that TranServ may call the mobile phone number or contact you on your e-mail id, provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer, for the purpose of collecting feedback
TranServ reserves the right to apply restrictions in order to prevent/reduce/tackle fraudulent transactions including but not limited to the right to decline request or registration, reversing wallet loads/transaction, refunding funds to source account, keeping settlements on hold etc. TranServ shall also apply velocity parameters including transaction limit, time limit between 2 transactions etc.
You agree that you will not use the Udio wallet to process a Payment Transaction or otherwise transfer money, that is unrelated to a purchase of a Product. You will not use the wallet to process Payment Transactions in connection with the sale or exchange of any illegal goods or services or any other underlying illegal transaction or any transaction in connection with the sale or purchase of goods or services, or other remittances that are prohibited under the (Indian) Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the regulations made there under, as may be amended from time to time.
You also agree that you will not use the wallet for purchase of the following: 1) Firearms 2) Alcohol 3) Explosives 4) Pornography materials and services of any kind whatsoever 5) Live animals 6) Banned / illegal drugs or other controlled substances 7) Fireworks or pyrotechnic devices or supplies 8) Hazardous materials, combustibles, corrosives 9) Web site access and / or web site memberships of pornography or illegal sites. 10) Gambling transactions. 11) Multi-level marketing or Pyramid schemes.
Failure to comply with these limitations may result in suspension or termination of your use of the Service
- We are not involved in any underlying transaction between You, any other User, Merchant, Partner Bank, Card Issuer bank or other third party. We are not a bank and do not offer banking services.
- We may use the services of one or more third parties to provide the Service and process Your transactions. We are not a selling agent in connection with any sale to You of goods or services by any person. We have no control over the quality, fitness, safety, reliability, legality, or any other aspect of any good or service that you may purchase using the Service or any third party website that You may use to access the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including without limitation, any representation or warranty for accuracy, continuity, uninterrupted access, timeliness, sequence, quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, non-infringement or completeness. Specifically, we disclaim any and all warranties including, but not limited to any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, usefulness, correctness or completeness of information, and any warranties of title, warranty of non-infringement, freedom from computer virus, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under applicable laws.
- You hereby authorise us to hold, receive and disburse funds in Your UDIO Wallet in accordance with any payment or receipt instructions We receive from You. Among other things, Your authorisation permits Us to debit or credit the bank account associated with Your Payment Details. Your authorisation will remain in effect as long as You maintain an Account with Us. You may view the transaction history associated with Your UDIO Wallet through your account. If You wish to request a refund or chargeback on any past transaction which has occurred through Your UDIO Wallet, You may do so in accordance with the provisions provided herein below in these T&Cs
- You hereby authorise TranServ to use the customer data for the purpose not limited to analyse the customer behaviour on mobile application, website etc. to build product features or marketing offers.
- TranServ may share some or all information provided by you with the Partner Bank, Payment Service Providers, card associations, regulators, government agencies or any other third parties as may be necessary for the efficient provision of UDIO Services by TranServ to the Customer. You hereby authorise TranServ to provide such information to such third parties. TranServ may, irrespective whether required under law or otherwise, seek additional information or documents from you on behalf of itself, Partner Bank or the Payment Service Providers for verifying any information provided during the registration.
- We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the Service in terms of its compatibility, correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You assume total responsibility and risk for Your access and use of the Service. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done at Your own discretion and risk and that You will be solely responsible for any damage to Your operating system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- The execution and delivery of these T&Cs and the consummation of the Transactions contemplated herein do not breach its organizational documents or any law, provisions of any contract or order of court applicable to it and do not require any applicable governmental approval; and
- The usage of the UDIO Services, including the UDIO Wallet, is non-transferable by you and neither TranServ nor the Partner Bank assumes any liability for any Transaction authorised by any other person than the Account Holder. TranServ and the Partner Bank cannot and will not be liable for any loss, damage or other liability arising from your failure to comply with this clause or from any unauthorised access to or use of the UDIO Services
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by You from Us or through or from the Service will create any warranty not expressly stated in these T&Cs.
- Although We adopt security measures that We consider appropriate for the offer of this Service, we do not assure or guarantee that no person will overcome or subvert the security measures and gain unauthorized access to the Service or any Accounts. We will not be liable if any unauthorized person hacks into or gains access to the Service or to Your Account and You will be liable and responsible for the same.
- We will take every reasonable effort not to share any of the Payment Details, Registration Data or other personal information (collectively, “Personal Information”) You provide Us, except as required under RBI Regulations and other applicable laws, or to the limited extent necessary for us to implement any payment instructions We receive from You. We will bear no liability for the consequences in any event where Your Personal Information has been willingly or inadvertently shared by You with any third party.
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it.
The Customer grievance would be handled as per the Customer Grievance Redressal Mechanism placed on the website and app which may be updated from time to time. The Customer can follow the redressal mechanism to lodge complaint if they are not satisfied with the services rendered by TranServ. The complaint can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Udio RBL Bank Visa CardImportant: Before you use your Card, please read these TERMS & CONDITIONS carefully. By applying and activating the Card, you are accepting the Terms and Conditions set out below and will be bound by them. Unless the context requires otherwise the terms defined shall have the same meaning attributed to them herein:
- “RBLBank” or “Bank” shall mean and include RBL Bank Limited (Formerly, a scheduled commercial bank and having its registered office at Shahupuri, Kolhapur- 416 001 and its authorized service provider/s or agent/s engaged for this program.
- “TranServ” shall mean TranServ Private Limited, the service provider engaged by RBL Bank as a program manager of prepaid cards, offering prepaid card management and payments processing system, operations support and customer service. TranServ issues semi-closed prepaid wallets in the name and brand “Udio”
- “Udio RBL Bank Visa Card” or “Udio Card” or “Card” shall mean a prepaid Visa card issued by RBL Bank to customers of Udio Wallet.
- “Udio Wallet” is a semi-closed prepaid payment instrument available as a mobile application and on the web. Udio wallet includes functionalities such as add funds, send money, split bills, store CC/DC, make bill payments, sent gift vouchers, recharges, merchant payments and it also gives customer the option to subscribe for a partner bank prepaid card issued in partnership with RBL Bank and card networks such as Visa. Udio wallet can be used for conducting transactions only in Indian currency
- “Cardholder” shall mean an Udio Wallet holder, to whom a Udio RBL Bank Visa Card is issued.
- “Udio Wallet holder” means a customer who has registered for Udio wallet and avails of the Udio services
RBL Bank is the issuer of the Udio RBL Bank Visa Card and Udio is the co-branding partner. Udio is the brand name of TranServ Private Limited. The card is issued and operated as per the RBI guidelines for issuance of semi closed prepaid instrument.
The Cardholder shall be bound to comply with the terms and conditions and all the policies stipulated by RBL Bank from time to time in relation to the Udio RBL Bank Visa Card. RBL Bank may, at its sole discretion, refuse to accept the application or to issue Udio RBL Bank Visa Prepaid to the Cardholder.
All rights and ownership with respect to issuance of the prepaid instrument shall vest with RBL Bank and in respect of operations, provision of Udio Mobile app and associated services vest with TranServ.
This service is available only to resident Indians who have attained the age of 18 years and are competent to contract.
To avail this service customer should hold valid and active Udio wallet account.
- The Card is valid for use only in India in Indian Rupees only.
- Cash withdrawal facility is not available for the Cardholders.
- No interest shall be payable on the amount available/loaded on the Card.
- KYC limits of the wallet shall also be applicable for the Udio Card.
- Balance transfer from one Card to another is not offered.
Issuance of Cards
The co-branded Udio RBL Bank Visa Card shall be issued on the request of cardholder and pursuant to the Cardholder making an application for the Udio RBL Bank Visa Card and agreeing to the applicable terms and conditions in the manner prescribed by RBL Bank in this regard.
Customer should not have any active card either plastic/virtual to order a new Udio Plastic card. To order a Udio plastic card:
- From the Udio app, click on My Udio card section and enter the user information
- Enter complete address for delivery
- Order confirmation message is displayed and Rs. 99/- gets deducted from customer’s Udio wallet
The Udio card kit which contains Card and an instruction booklet, shall be dispatched to the delivery address within 20 days. The card kit contains Card and an instruction booklet on how to activate and use the card.
A Digital Udio card can be ordered/activated from the Udio app’s by clicking on Generate card in My Udio Card Section. Currently there is no charge for a digital card which is subject to change as per the discretions of TranServ.
Activation of Card
To activate a Udio plastic card, customer shall
- click on Activate Card option in the Udio app’s My Udio card section
- Enter the information including gender, name, DOB, Mother’s maiden name and the 16-digit card number displayed on the front of the card and
To activate a digital Udio Visa card, customer shall
- click on Generate Card option in the Udio app’s My Udio card section.
Upon activation of card, Customer shall either set up a 6-digit PIN or use the Udio password as a security measure before viewing the card details for both plastic and virtual Udio Visa cards.
Udio Card is valid for 5 years from the date of issue.
Udio Card can be used for both online and offline (POS) transactions only during the validity period.
On expiry, customer has to order/generate a new Udio plastic card by paying applicable fees.
Loading funds on the card
Udio Card balance is linked to customer’s Udio wallet balance and can be loaded by loading funds into the wallet.
Amount can be loaded in Udio Wallet by means of Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking/ funds transfer subject to the KYC limits prescribed by TranServ from time to time.
Such funds shall be loaded on the Udio Wallet after deduction of the applicable charges/ fees if any, payable by the Cardholder to RBL Bank for availing the said Card facility and the same shall be communicated from time to time.
Usage of card
The Cardholder shall be able to use the Card for vouchers as well as general purpose balance in Udio Wallet. The Card shall be activated subject to receiving due necessary confirmation from cardholder as requested from time to time.
The Cardholder can use the plastic Card at Merchant POS machines by swiping the card. PIN is not needed for authenticating the transaction.
Any meal/medical/fuel vouchers available for consumption in wallet can also be utilized through the card. When the card is used at such merchant establishments the corresponding voucher balance if applicable will be deducted from the wallet. In the event when the voucher balance is less than the amount payable to the merchant, the same shall be then adjusted from the Udio Cash balance available.
The Cardholder can view the card details on the app while making online transactions by entering the 6-digit pin or Udio password whichever was used for activating the card on the app.
To use the digital card for online transactions, Cardholder selects the credit card option on the merchant page and enters the card details such as 16-digit card number, the expiry date (month and year), Customer name and CVV number. CVV number is be displayed on the rear side of the card for plastic cards. Cardholder can check the same on the Udio app’s My Udio card section after entering the customer’s Udio password/6-digit PIN.
After submitting the card details, user will be taken to the Verified by Visa page where cardholder has to enter either his Udio password or the OTP sent to his registered mobile number for second factor authentication. Same OTP will also be visible on the Udio app’s My Udio card section after entering the customer’s Udio password/6-digit PIN.
- Additional terms:
- To protect the interest of the cardholder from any un-authorised use, it is advised that you shall keep the card under your personal custody at all the times, and shall under no circumstances whatsoever allow the card to be used by any other individual. The cardholder will sign on the reverse of the card in the signature panel immediately upon receipt of the card from the Bank.
- Cards are treated like cash, and the Bank shall not be liable for the misuse, loss or theft of cards. The Bank will not reissue new card for any reason, including the loss, theft or expiration of such card.
- The card is the property of the Bank and must be returned to an authorized person of the Bank / TranServ on request or surrendered to the Bank /TranServ in the event of the User no longer requiring the services.
- The new card issuance will be at discretion of the Bank / TranServ. The User will be liable for payment of all charges incurred on the card until the card is hot listed /cancelled. If the card or its PIN is lost, stolen or misused You shall immediately contact the Customer Service Centre on the telephone numbers listed on the backside of the card. The Bank / TranServ upon adequate verification of information, will temporarily suspend the card. The User is solely liable for any Transaction or loss incurred due to the loss of the card, up to the time of the card being temporarily suspended by the Bank / TranServ. The card shall be blocked within 24 hours of reporting and risk of protecting your money starts from the time You report the loss of the card. The TranServ / Bank shall not be liable for any loss by the misuse of the card. The charges for usage of such services shall be borne by the User.
- The User may utilize the card balance by due and proper use of the card, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. No interest is payable to the User. The User is advised to transact only upto the requisite amount loaded on the card for purchase /availing services including applicable charges, otherwise the Transaction may not be honoured.
- The Bank and /or TranServ relies on several third party services in delivering its services. The Bank shall not be held liable for any delays, failures, lack of accurate status or fulfilment of Transactions or making available information about past transactions that are dependent on third parties.
- The Bank and/or TranServ makes reasonable efforts to effect all payment instructions but assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to effect any payment instruction(s) for any reason whatsoever.
- The Bank and/or TranServ makes reasonable efforts to keep its machines, services available. Several factors outside the control of the Bank and/or TranServ may disrupt availability and quality of services. The Bank and/or TranServ shall make reasonable efforts to keep Users informed about the service quality and availability issues through one or more electronic or digital channels.
- The Bank and/or TranServ updates its services regularly to provide better experience and/or more capabilities to Users. In the process, the Bank and/or TranServ may introduce faulty behavior, lose information related to past transactions, discontinue or break previously available services. The Bank and/or TranServ disclaims any and all warranties including, but not limited to any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, usefulness, correctness or completeness of information, and any warranties of title, warranty of non-infringement, freedom from computer virus, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under Applicable Laws.
- RBL Bank and/or TranServ employs reasonable technology and systems to guard access to the User’s accounts and information. However, the User acknowledges that the User is solely responsible for protecting account information and that the Bank and/or TranServ is providing authentication, authorisation and access control services for the User’s information on a best effort basis and that the User cannot hold the Bank and/or TranServ or any of its associates or affiliates responsible for any compromise, loss, theft or damage to such information, irrespective of the cause. RBL Bank and/or TranServ may deny access to the User’s accounts maintained with it, if it suspects or has reasonable doubt to suspect or if so instructed by competent regulatory or legal authority or upon its sole assessment of risk, abuse and non-compliant activities associated with such account.
- RBL Bank and/or TranServ shall be entitled to rely upon any third party systems, tools or mechanisms to safeguard its own systems against any fraud. Such third party systems may rely upon the User’s data and information for detection and mitigation of fraud.
- The User acknowledges that the User or third party content presented is obtained from sources believed by the Bank and/or TranServ to be reliable. The Bank and/or TranServ does not provide any guarantee with respect to such content and the Bank and/or TranServ shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by Users based on their reliance on or use of such data, whether any such data is published on the website of the Bank and/or TranServ or in its communications to the Users.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, RBL Bank and/or TranServ shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Customer in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of :
- Any issue emerging post availing of the goods and services from the Merchant;
- The refusal to honor or to accept Udio Card;
- The malfunction of any computer/PoS terminal;
- Effecting transaction instructions given other than by a Customer;
- Handing over of Udio Card credentials by the Customer;
- The exercise by RBL Bank and/or TranServ of its right to demand and procure the surrender of Udio Card prior to the expiry, whether such demand and surrender is made and/ or procured by RBL Bank and/or TranServ or by any person or computer terminal;
- The exercise by RBL Bank and/or TranServ of its right to terminate any Udio Card;
- Any injury to the credit, character and reputation of the Customer alleged to have been caused by the repossession of Udio Card and/ or, any request for its return or the refusal of any Merchant Establishment to honor or accept the Udio Card;
- Any mis-statement, misrepresentation, error or omission in any details disclosed by RBL Bank or the TranServ as otherwise required by law.
- If RBL Bank or the TranServ receives any process, summons, order of injunction, execution, distraint, freezing, levy, lien, information or notice which RBL Bank or the TranServ in good faith believes/ calls into question the Customer’s ability, or the ability of someone purporting to be authorized by the Customer, to transact using Udio Card, RBL Bank may, at its option and without liability to the Customer or such other person, decline to allow the Customer to obtain any portion of his funds, or may pay such funds over to an appropriate authority and take any other steps required by Applicable Law. RBL Bank reserves the right to deduct from the balance available on the Prepaid Account/PPI, a service charge and any expenses it incurs, including without limitation legal fees, due to legal action involving the Customer’s Prepaid Account/PPI.
- Udio Card is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Use of Udio Card is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by Applicable Law, Udio Card is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from RBL Bank or the TranServ will create any warranty not expressly stated herein. Without limiting the foregoing, neither RBL nor the TranServ warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that Udio Card will meet your requirements; that Udio Card will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that Udio Card will be free of viruses or other harmful components. Neither RBL Bank nor the TranServ will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever caused or arising, directly or indirectly, including without limitation, as a result of loss of data; interruption or stoppage of access to and/or use of Udio Card; interruption or stoppage of the websites of the Bank or the TranServ, non-availability of connectivity links/hyperlinks.
- Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of Udio Card is downloaded at your own risk, and You will be solely responsible for any damage to your property or loss of data that results from such download.
- The Customer acknowledges that the Bank shall not be responsible nor shall they be liable to indemnify the Customer in the event of any loss or damage suffered by the Customer due to any cause or reason beyond the control of the Bank including, but not limited to, misplacement of the Udio Card, mechanical or technical failure and down time, connectivity down time etc. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the Bank shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Customer in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly due to use of the Udio Card.
- Neither RBL nor the TranServ, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for products advertised or offered by a third party through Udio Card or any hyperlinked website, or featured in any banner or other advertising, and neither RBL Bank nor the TranServ will be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between you and third-party providers of goods and/ or services.
Authorization to TranServ
Cardholder authorizes TranServ to debit the equivalent amount from the corresponding Udio Wallet linked to the card.
Lost or stolen Cards
If a Card is lost or stolen, the Cardholder must immediately report the loss/theft over the telephone to Udio RBL Bank Visa Card’s helpline number as mentioned.
Cardholders can contact RBL Bank at any of the below mentioned points:
Telephone call at 022-6773 7800
Email to email@example.com
Write to Udio RBL Bank Visa Card; C/O TranServ Private Limited,
Office #2 Ground Floor, High Tech Plaza,
Off Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (E),
Mumbai – 400093.
RBL Bank shall, upon adequate verification, hotlist/cancel /suspend the Card and terminate all facilities in relation thereto during working hours on a working day following the receipt of such intimation and shall not be liable for any inconvenience caused to the Cardholder in this regard.
The Cardholder must also file a report at the local police station and send a copy of the same to RBL Bank. The Cardholder shall take cognizance of the fact that once a Card is reported lost, or stolen and is subsequently found, the same shall be promptly cut in half, returned to RBL Bank and adequate care taken to prevent its misuse.
The Cardholder is responsible for the security of the Card and shall take all steps towards ensuring the safekeeping thereof. The Cardholder will be liable for all charges incurred on the Card until the Card is reported lost / stolen. Further, in the event RBL Bank determines that the aforementioned steps are not complied with, financial liability on the lost or stolen Card would rest with the Cardholder. In case of any dispute relating to the time of reporting and/ or transaction/s made on the Card or any other matter in relation to the said Card, RBL Bank shall reserve the right to ascertain the time and/ or the authenticity of the disputed transaction.
The Card issued to the Cardholder shall remain the property of RBL Bank and shall be surrendered to RBL Bank, on the request of RBL Bank. The Cardholder shall return the Card to RBL Bank for cancellation in the event the services are no longer required by the Cardholder or if the services are withdrawn by RBL Bank for any reason whatsoever.
RBL Bank may issue a replacement Card to the Cardholder upon a request being made by the Cardholder, in this regard and at its sole discretion. The replacement Card shall be dispatched to authorized distribution centre and Cardholders will be guided to the respective distribution centre to collect the card, as is deemed necessary, by RBL Bank. In the event of the death of the Cardholder, a new replacement Card may be issued to the legal of the Cardholder by RBL Bank, upon a request for the same being made by the Cardholder on the same terms and conditions or such other terms and conditions as RBL Bank may deem fit and subject to producing the required documents evidencing the legal their status and any other document as required by RBL Bank in this regard. In case of the permanent total disability of the Cardholder, a new replacement Card, on the same terms and conditions or such other terms and conditions as RBL Bank may deem fit, may be issued in the name of the Cardholder or any other person specified by the Cardholder, subject to a request for such an issue being made by the Cardholder. The issuance of the replacement Card shall be as per the internal policies and procedures of RBL Bank and shall be subject to applicable laws.
RBL Bank may impose restrictions for loading/ usage of cards including but not limited to monthly limits, maximum loads limit, transaction limits such limitations stated herein above may be reviewed and modified at the discretion of RBL with or without prior intimation to the Car holder
RBL Bank may also, at any time, with or without notice, at its absolute discretion, restrict, terminate or suspend the usage of card at any time without prior notice if Bank reasonably believes it necessary for business or security reasons.
The Card is valid up to the last date on the month of expiry as indicated at “Valid Thru” section on the face of the Card. However, RBL Bank may, at any time, with or without notice, at its absolute discretion, terminate the Card.
The Cardholder shall at all times ensure that the Card is kept at a safe place and shall under no circumstances whatsoever allow the Card to be used by any other individual. The Cardholder shall sign the Card at the appropriate place provided on the reverse side of the Card immediately upon receipt. The Cardholder shall be responsible for all facilities granted by RBL Bank and for all related charges and shall act in good faith in relation to all dealings with the Card and RBL Bank.
Liability in case of service provider transactions
In case of Visa Cards, the liability of the Cardholder for disputed, unauthorized Visa transactions shall be limited to zero provided the Cardholder notifies RBL Bank immediately of such disputed, unauthorized transactions and gets the card hot listed and the Cardholder is not, in the opinion of RBL Bank, guilty of negligence, fraud or collusion etc.
In case of a charge back being made to the Card, the Card would be credited with the said charge back amount.
In case the Card is expired, RBL Bank shall issue a new replacement Card, and shall credit the said amount to the new replacement Card. The said replacement Card shall be valid for a period of one year and will be renewed once the annual fee is received by RBL Bank.
Statements and records
Cardholder shall inform RBL Bank in writing within 15 days, if any irregularities or discrepancies exist in the transactions/ particulars of the Card Account on any Statement that is made available to the Cardholder. If RBL Bank does not receive any information to the contrary within 15 days, it shall assume that the Statement and the transactions are correct. All records maintained by RBL Bank, in electronic or documentary form of the instructions of the Cardholder and such other details (including but not limited to payments made or received) pursuant to the terms and Conditions, shall as against the Cardholder, be deemed to be conclusive evidence of such instructions and such other details.
- Cardholder can view and download the statement from the Udio wallet App.
- The statement consists of all transactions done using Udio wallet.
- The card transactions are itemized under “Card Swipe”. Date, Merchant name and amount of debit is shown in the statement
- All transactions up to 6 months from current date are available for the Cardholder to download from the app.
- For details of transactions done prior to 6 months, Cardholder can write to firstname.lastname@example.org with registered mobile number and details of transaction required.
Exclusion from liability
In consideration of RBL Bank providing the Cardholder with the facility of the Card, the Cardholder hereby agrees to indemnify and keep RBL Bank and TranServ indemnified from and against all actions, claims, demands, proceedings, losses, damages, personal injury, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever which RBL Bank may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or by reason of or arising out of providing the Cardholder the said facility of the Card or by reason of RBL Bank’s acting in good faith and taking or refusing to take or omitting to take action on the Cardholder’s instructions, and in particular arising directly or indirectly out of the negligence, mistake or misconduct of the Cardholder; breach or noncompliance of the rules/ terms and conditions relating to the Card and/ or fraud or dishonesty relating to any transaction by the Cardholder. The Cardholder shall also indemnify RBL Bank fully against any loss on account of misplacement by the courier or loss- in- transit of the Card. Without prejudice to the foregoing, RBL Bank and TranServ shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Cardholder in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of:
- Any issue emerges post taking services from merchant;
- The refusal of any person to honour or to accept the Card;
- The malfunction of any computer/POS terminal;
- Effecting transaction instructions other than by a Cardholder;
- Handing over of the Card by the Cardholder to anybody other than the designated employees of RBL Bank at RBL Bank’s premise;
- The exercise by RBL Bank of its right to demand and procure the surrender of the Card prior to the expiry date exposed on its face, whether such demand and surrender is made and/ or procured by RBL Bank or by any person or computer terminal.
- The exercise by RBL Bank of its right to terminate any Card;
- Any injury to the credit, character and reputation of the Cardholder alleged to have been caused by the repossession of the Card and/ or, any request for its return or the refusal of any merchant establishment to honor or accept the Card;
- Any misstatement , misrepresentation, error or omission in any details disclosed by RBL Bank except as otherwise required by law, if RBL Bank receives any process, summons, order injunction, execution distrait, levy, lien, information or notice which RBL Bank in good faith believes/ calls into question the Cardholder’s ability, or the ability of someone purporting to be authorized by the Cardholder, to transact on the Card, RBL Bank may, at its option and without liability to the Cardholder or such other person, decline to allow the Cardholder to obtain any portion of his funds, or may pay such funds over to an appropriate authority and take any other steps required by applicable law. RBL Bank reserves the right to deduct from the balance available on the Card, a service charge and any expenses it incurs, including without limitation legal fees, due to legal action involving the Cardholder’s card;
- Any statement made by any person requesting the return of the Card or any act performed by any person in conjunction;
- In the event a demand or claim for settlement of outstanding dues from the Cardholder is made, either by RBL Bank or any person acting on behalf of RBL Bank, the Cardholder agrees and acknowledges that such demand or claim shall not amount to be an act of defamation or an act prejudicial to or reflecting upon the character of the Cardholder, in any manner.
Validity / Termination
The Cardholder may end the Agreement at any time by writing to our Email ID email@example.com or calling in to Udio Care (022-6773 7800), and by cutting the card(s) diagonally. All the cards including the add-on cards will be terminated basis the written request. Termination will be effective after payment of all amounts outstanding, if any, on the card account. No annual, joining or renewal fees shall be refunded on a pro-rata basis.
RBL Bank may also restrict, terminate or suspend the use of Card at any time without prior notice if Bank reasonably believes it necessary for business or security reasons. The Card must not be used after the agreement ends or while use of Card Account is suspended.
Addition/ Withdrawal of Facilities
RBL Bank or TranServ may, at its discretion, make available to the Cardholder more services on the Card, POS Terminals, Internet or other wise and/ or other devices through shared networks for the Cardholder’s convenience and use. All fees and charges related to Transactions done by the Cardholder at these devices as determined by RBL Bank from time to time will be recovered by a debit to the balance available on the Card. The Cardholder understands and agrees that the shared networks may provide different functionalities and service offerings and different charges for different services. RBL Bank or TranServ shall also, in its sole discretion, at any time, without notice to the Cardholder, be entitled to withdraw, discontinue, cancel, suspend/ or terminate the facility to use the Card and/ or services related to it, at POS Terminal/ Internet / other devices within India and shall not be liable to the Cardholder for any loss or damage suffered by him resulting in any way from such withdrawal, discontinuance, cancellation, suspension or termination.
RBL Bank or TranServ reserves the right to change these terms and conditions and reserves the right to modify the fees applicable to the Udio RBL Bank Visa Card at any time. The most current version will always appear at the website: www.udioforyou.com
Disclosure of Information when requested by RBL Bank, the Cardholder shall provide any information, records or certificates relating to any matters that RBL Bank deems necessary. The Cardholder authorizes RBL Bank to verify the information furnished by whatever means or from whichever source RBL Bank deems necessary. If the data is not provided or incorrect data is provided, RBL Bank, at its discretion, may refuse to issue or renewal of the Card or cancel the Card forthwith.
RBL Bank reserves the right to disclose the Cardholder’s information to any court of competent jurisdiction, quasi-judicial authorities, law enforcement agencies and any other wing of Central Government or State Government. It also reserves the right to disclose the Cardholder’s information to service providers or agencies or partners for providing services in relation to the Card.
Inactivity is defined as No customer initiated debit or credit transaction using Udio Card. Cardholder is liable to pay inactivity fees, in the event of no customer initiated debit or credit for a period of 6 consecutive months (180 days) or as communicated from time to time. TranServ reserves the right to recover the inactivity fee from the Udio Wallet Balances without having to obtain any additional authorisation of the cardholder. In case of insufficient balances to recover the inactivity fee, TranServ reserves the right to recover all the amount available in the Udio Wallet. TranServ further reserves the right to terminate the Udio Card on its sole discretion.
The Cardholder agrees to and shall indemnify and hold the TranServ and RBL and each of its employee agents, consultants, contractors, content providers or representatives harmless against all actions, claims, liabilities, demands, proceedings, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses including reasonable attorney’s fees and court / adjudicating body costs whatsoever, which the RBL may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or by reason of or arising out of,
- breach of the Cardholder’s representations and warranties;
- the improper use of the Card by the Cardholder or any other person with/without the consent of the Cardholder; or
- the breach by Cardholder or any other person with/without the consent of the Cardholder of any of the provisions of these Terms or any other agreement with the RBL by the Cardholder or,
- fraud or dishonesty relating to any transaction by the Cardholder or his employees/agents
- by reason of the RBL in good faith taking or refusing to take or omitting to take action on any instruction given by the Cardholder due to acts or omissions of the Cardholder, including but not limiting to:
(a) Failure to intimate/inform the RBL when he/it suspects or knows that his/its Passwords are known to third parties or when third parties use his/its Passwords for carrying out unauthorized or illegal transactions;
(b) Failure to keep confidential and secure the PIN from third parties;
(c) Failure to inform the RBL regarding any changes in his/its personal information;
(d) Failure to comply with the Law;
(e) Failure to comply with the usage guidelines issued by the RBL in respect of the Card as may be applicable at the relevant time;
(f) Failure to comply with these Terms and any agreement between the RBL and the Cardholder.
- TranServ and RBL shall not be liable for any loss, damages, charges, expenses, proceedings claims, actions of any nature arising on account of usage of card by the Cardholder at Merchant Establishments.
Cardholders Obligations & Covenants
Cardholder shall be liable for all Transactions and for the related charges and accepts full responsibility for use of card, Transactions recorded whether or not processed with his knowledge or his authority, expressed or implied.
Cardholder irrevocably authorizes TranServ to debit the amount utilized for transactions from the lined Udio wallet linked.
Cardholder shall hold RBL indemnified and harmless for its actions in good faith and in the normal course of business based on Transactions.
RBL will employ its best efforts in carrying out the Transactions but will not incur any liability either to the Cardholder or any other person for any reason whatsoever including for its delay or inability to carry out a Transaction or an instruction.
RBL/TranServ reserves the right at any time to charge the Cardholder any fees/ charges for the transactions carried out by using card. Details of applicable fees and charges can be obtained from Udio Site and are subject to change from time to time.
Any government charges, or debits, or tax payable as a result of the use of card shall be Cardholder’s responsibility.
Amounts due and payable by Cardholder, shall be recovered by RBL from the funds available in the Udio wallet.
RBL may at its sole discretion withdraw or suspend any card or amend any of its features without notice to the Cardholder.
RBL shall have discretion to not allow the Cardholder to carry out a transaction where it has reason to believe that the use of card is not authorized or the Transaction appears not genuine or unclear or such as to raise a doubt.
RBL, at their discretion, reserves the right to either temporarily or permanently withdraw the privileges on the instrument and/or cancel the instrument at any time without giving any notice or assigning any reason thereof. In case of temporary withdrawal, the privileges may be reinstated by RBL as deemed fit.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and be construed in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai, irrespective of whether any other Court may have concurrent jurisdiction in the matter. The Cardholder shall be liable for all costs associated with resolution of the dispute, legal expenses and decretal amounts with interest, should it become necessary to refer the matter to any agent or where legal resources for enforcement of rights of RBL Bank in this regard.
Any communication from RBL Bank to the Cardholders will be deemed to be completed within 7 days of sending such a communication to the most recent mailing address or Email ID or mobile number available with RBL Bank.
Cardholder agrees to receive Mobile App notifications, sms, authorising TranServ & its representatives to send SMS, to call or email you with reference to your registered account. This consent will override any registration for DND/DNC/NDNC.
You acknowledge that the alerts will be received only if the mobile phone is in ‘On’ mode to receive the SMS. If the mobile phone is in ‘Off’ mode, then the cardholder may not get / get after delay any alerts sent during such period. Cardholder also agree that the mobile app notification will be managed by as per your choice on your phone. The Cardholder cannot hold TranServ liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever.
In case a Cardholder wishes to opt out of marketing and promotional messages you will need to provide such an instruction by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifically with subject “Opt Out”.
Cardholders can contact RBL Bank at any of the below mentioned points:
Telephone call at 022-6773 7800
Email to email@example.com
Write to Udio RBL Bank Visa Card; C/O TranServ Private Limited,
Office #2 Ground Floor, High Tech Plaza,
Off Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (E),
Mumbai – 400093.
The Cardholder hereby acknowledge that the SMS service provided by TranServ is an additional facility provided for the Cardholder’s convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and/ or inaccuracy. In the event the Cardholder observes any error in the information provided in the alert, TranServ shall be immediately informed about the same by the Cardholder and TranServ will make best possible efforts to rectify the error as early as possible. The Cardholder shall not hold RBL or TranServ liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/ suffered by the Cardholder on account of the SMS facility. The Cardholder acknowledges that the clarity, readability, accuracy, and promptness of providing the service depend on many factors including the infrastructure, connectivity of the service provider. TranServ shall not be responsible for any non-delivery, delayed delivery or distortion of the alert in any way whatsoever.
In case a Cardholder wishes to cancel a completed Transaction due to an error or on account of merchandise return, the earlier Charge receipt must be cancelled by the Merchant and a copy of the cancelled receipt must be retained by the Cardholder in his possession. All Refunds and Adjustments due to any Merchant/device error or communication link must be processed manually
The refund transaction shall be credited to the Udio wallet after due verification and in accordance with RBL Bank rules and regulations as applicable.
The Cardholder agrees that any debits received during this time will be honoured based only on the Available Balance on the Card without considering this Refund. The Cardholder also indemnifies the Bank and TranServ from such acts of dishonouring the payment instruction
Fees and Charges
All fees and charges related to Udio RBL Bank Visa Card, as determined by RBL Bank will be recovered by a debit to the Udio RBL Bank Visa Card or through other means as available and applicable. The fees are not refundable. Any government charges, duty or debits, or tax payable as a result of the use of the Card shall be the Cardholder’s responsibility and if imposed upon RBL Bank (either directly or indirectly), RBL Bank shall debit such charges, duty or tax against the Card.
In addition, operators of Shared Networks (like Visa) may impose an additional charge for each use of their POS Terminal/other device, and any such charge along with other applicable fees/ charges will be deducted from the Card.
TranServ may charge an inactivity fee for non-usage of Udio Card for a period of 6 months or as prescribed by TranServ from time to time
Fees or charges applicable to Udio RBL Bank Visa Card are subject to change from time to time at the sole discretion of RBL Bank.
Details of the currently applicable fees and charges as stipulated by RBL Bank will be displayed on the website www.udioforyou.com or communicated from time to time.
Particulars Amount Card issuance Rs. 99* (shipping free in India) Card replacement Rs. 99*(shipping free in India) Card blocking Rs. 50* RBL Bank Prepaid Account 6 month inactivity fee Rs. 50* Fuel Surcharge 2.5% or Rs 10 whichever is higher
* Inclusive of service tax and education cess
Unless explicitly stated in this Schedule of Charges, Service Tax as may be applicable from time to time on all fees, surcharge and other charges will be levied to the cardholder.
RBL Bank or TranServ may choose to waive its right to impose certain fee by communicating the same to the Cardholder on a case to case basis.
Disclosure of Information:
The cardholder hereby irrevocably authorizes the RBL Bank and TranServ to disclose, exchange, share or part with all or any information relating to the Cardholder’s details and repayment history information and all information pertaining to and contained in the Terms or as expressed in the application made for the Card to its Affiliates/ banks / financial institutions/ credit bureaus / regulators/ agencies / statutory bodies as may be required and can be disclosed by the Bank to whom the Bank may deem fit to make such disclosure and cardholder undertakes not to hold the Bank/its Affiliates/TranServ and their agents liable for use of the aforesaid information.
The Cardholder hereby authorise TranServ and RBL Bank to use the customer data for the purpose not limited to analyse the customer behaviour on mobile application, website etc. to build product features or marketing offers.
TranServ and RBL may share some or all information provided by the cardholder with the Payment Service Providers, card associations, regulators, government agencies vendors or any other third parties as may be necessary for the efficient provision of UDIO Services by TranServ to the Customer. The cardholder hereby authorise TranServ to provide such information to such third parties. TranServ may, irrespective whether required under law or otherwise, seek additional information or documents from the cardholder on behalf of itself, Partner Bank or the Payment Service Providers for verifying any information provided during the registration.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms & Conditions and/or the Transactions shall be governed by Indian law and all courts in Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction as regards any claims or matters arising out of the use of the Udio Card